devin lee2022-10-30T21:59:12+08:00Camera with no quality issues are eligible for a refund of 70% of the item’s price within 7 days of receiving your order. The remaining 30% will be kept as a restocking fee. The price of any items or accessories lost during the return process will also be deducted from the refund.
How do I track an order?
devin lee2022-10-30T21:59:44+08:00you can go https://www.bathroompinholecamera.com/my-account/
How do I modify an order?
devin lee2022-10-30T22:00:39+08:00you can login you https://www.bathroompinholecamera.com/my-account/
How do I cancel an order?
devin lee2022-10-30T22:01:41+08:00you can login you https://www.bathroompinholecamera.com/my-account/
Why is my order delayed?
devin lee2022-10-30T22:02:24+08:00Estimate Total Delivery Time ,UPS 2-3 days,DHL 2-3 days,EMS 3-4 days.you will get your order by then without doubt.